iCENTRAL PRIVACY AND SECURITY STATEMENT
This Privacy and security statement (the “Statement”) describes the privacy and security practices in force from time to time with respect to iClaim Systems, Inc. d/b/a iCentral’s (“iCentral”) online services that you may access by way of the Internet or any private network. Throughout this Statement, information that personally identifies you is referred to as "personal information."
Protection of Personal Information
iCentral strives to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards that meet or exceed federal requirements. When you transmit sensitive information to iCentral, such as credit card number or other financial information, it is protected by:
• A secure Internet connection using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
• Encryption during transmission using 40-bit or 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
When you use iCentral’s services, the following types of information are collected:
• Contact and purchase information that you provide during registration or when you purchase or sign up for any iCentral online service. [This information includes your name, address, phone, e-mail address and what product or service you have purchased.] iCentral uses this information in the event we need to contact you about your iCentral services. iCentral may also use your contact information together with your purchase history, to send you occasional promotional or marketing communications that may be of interest to you or to invite you to participate in service-related surveys. You may control the use of your contact information for promotional, marketing, or survey-related communications by specifying your contact preferences when you sign up for iCentral services or at any time by contacting iCentral at 888-777-7151.
• Financial information that you enter into online services (including account numbers, logins, passwords and transactional information). Your personally identifiable financial information is confidential and is used to provide and maintain the service you have requested. For a more detailed description of how specific services offered by iCentral use your financial information, including how financial data may be used in an anonymous, aggregated manner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Online [service verification information], such as your login name, password, response to security questions to confirm your identify. When using iCentral’s software services, we may request your date of birth or social security number to confirm your identity and prevent fraudulent use of your information at the time of enrollment. To protect access to your account iCentral may also ask you to verify your identity in the event you contact Support for assistance with your account. This information will only be used to verify critical information about you, including your contact information in relation to your iCentral account.
• Other Information Sources. iCentral may use publicly available sources outside of iCentral to verify or supplement the information you provide. For example, iCentral may obtain address updates from the U.S. Postal Service or demographic information from direct marketing companies. iCentral may use this data to help maintain accurate records and to improve the products and services that are delivered to you.
• Former Customers. If you are a former customer, iCentral treats your information in the same manner that information about current customers is treated.
iCentral understands that you are entrusting it with your personal information. For that reason iCentral does not sell, rent, or share any of the personal information you provide with companies outside of iCentral for their own promotional or marketing use. There are occasions, however, where iCentral must share your information to provide you with the services you requested or for legal reasons. Descriptions of when iCentral shares and with whom it may share your information with are provided below.
• With Service Providers. In some cases, iCentral uses third party service providers to provide a product you order, to fulfill a service you request, or to market one of iCentral’s products or services. These service providers act on behalf of iCentral. For example, iCentral may use service providers to provide customer support or to host its Web sites. Service providers who host web pages and collect information on iCentral’s behalf are strictly prohibited from using your information for their own purposes and must comply with the practices outlined in this privacy statement. iCentral’s contracts restrict service providers from using the personal information disclosed to them solely to providing you the service you have requested.
• With Partners. iCentral has limited relationships with third party business partners to offer you products or services that it believes you may find beneficial. Some of these are "co-branded" products or services. iCentral clearly identifies partner services and sites, so you will know who is receiving your information. When you request any of these partner products or services, you are permitting iCentral to provide your personal information to the partner to fulfill your request.
• iCentral may share anonymous, aggregate information with advertisers. Aggregate information means that your anonymous information is combined with similar anonymous information from other site users such that it no longer reflects or can be used to identify an individual user. For example, we may determine that 25% of iCentral’s Online users frequent "Store A". Again, aggregate information does not include any information that identifies you or links your identity to the information shared with these partners
• We may also offer links to partner or other third party Web sites. We do not control the privacy or security practices used on these sites. Before you provide your personal information to these third parties, we recommend that you review their privacy policies to learn more about how they may use your information.
• Within iCentral, including subsidiaries. iCentral may share your contact information (name, address, phone number, e-mail address), and the types of products and services you have purchased from iCentral, among iCentral and its subsidiaries (companies that are part of our corporate family through iCentral ownership or control) to provide you with a service or product you have requested. Unless you have asked iCentral not to contact you, we may occasionally use contact information to update you about new products iCentral believes you may be interested in. iCentral does not share personally identifiable financial information with subsidiaries.
• Sale of a Business. Should iCentral sell, merge, or transfer any part of its business, part of the sale may include your personal information. If so, you will have the opportunity to ask not to receive promotional information following any change of control.
• For Legal Reasons. In some cases iCentral may be required to disclose certain information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law enforcement request, or as otherwise permitted by law to comply with legal requirements.
iCentral may use your contact information to tell you about other products we think might interest you. However, if you don't want to be contacted for promotional purposes, you can so indicate when you provide the information. You may also specify your contact preferences by visiting our Privacy Web site. Your contact preferences only apply to marketing contact. iCentral may need to communicate with you regarding the usability of your product or critical messages relating to your service or software (such as service messages, subscription renewal notices, critical notices, or legally mandated notices).
Updating Contact Information
You can update or correct your contact information by calling us at 888-777-7151 ext 702. To update your iCentral email address, sign on to iCentral and click on support center to send an inquiry.
Changes to Privacy Practices
If iCentral makes material changes to any of its privacy policies or practices regarding personal information, it will update this Statement and post a notice on the Web site 30 days before they take effect.
If you are using our iCentral online services, we will provide you with notice of our privacy practices annually. We may choose to provide this annual notice by postal mail, e-mail, or by posting it on our Web site.]
If you have privacy-related questions that are not addressed here, please contact [888-777-7151 Ext. 702.